- Valid Passport (6 months from day of entry) with at least 2 blank pages in your passport
- Binoculars for the Hunter and Observer (important).
- Your personal and general medications.
- Sunglasses, if you need them.
- Lip ice.
- Chargers for your batteries and for mobile phone.
- Your personal toiletries
- Antiseptic and antihistamine lotions.
- Tick Repellent
- Alarm clock
- Rifle cleaning kit
- Electricity currency converter (South Africa uses 220volt)
- Pocket knife
- Consider knee & elbow pads for stalking. The ground can be rocky & hard!
Your laundry is done daily, so you don’t have to bring too much clothing.
- Comfortable walking/hunting shoes
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- A light jacket & a warm coat (fleece recommended)
- 2 pairs of dark khaki/camo trousers that are not noisy when walking.
- 2 dark khaki/camo long sleeved shirts
- 2 dark khaki/camo short sleeved shirts
- Hunting vest
- Thermal underwear
- Warm socks
- Dark/camo cap or hat